Great recipe for barbecues, as children love it just as much as adults
- 4 Skinless chicken breasts cubed
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Teaspoon Each of ground coriander, ginger and cinnamon
- Half Teaspoons of Cayenne (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon of Lemon juice
- 1 diced red pepper
- 1 diced yellow pepper
- Handful of mushrooms - peeled & halved
- Pack of cherry tomatoes
Toss chicken with the olive oil, garlic, spices, lemon juice and season.
Cover and leave to marinate between 10 minutes-1 hour (whatever you have time for - the longer the better though).
Thread the chicken onto skewers alternating with peppers, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes,
Put on the barbecue (or grill) and cook - turning occasionally until chicken is cooked through - about 15 minutes
Serve with salad or couscous.