- 1 Teaspoon Oil
- 1 Small onion, ready chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 4 Chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 Green pepper, sliced
- 1 Red pepper, sliced
- 120 Grams Philadelphia Light
- 4 Tablespoons Semi-skimmed milk
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 240 Grams Jasmine rice
Gently heat a large non-stick pan and firstly add the oil and onion. Cook until starting to soften (1-3 minutes).
Then add the Thai curry paste and chicken. Fry for 4-6 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
Add the pepper and continue cooking for 2 - 3 minutes until the pepper softens and the chicken is cooked with juices running clear.
Stir in the Philadelphia and milk through the mixture until melted. Finally, remove from the heat and add the lime juice. Serve with Thai rice.